There’s been a lot of twitter chatter lately regarding June Dairy Month—if you haven’t signed up yet, I suggest you do. Otherwise, you’re missing out on some great dairy facts, recipes, humor and general banter about what’s for breakfast, lunch, dinner and those hungry times in-between. A few of our favorites so far:
- We wonder if @lisabeth515 had an early morning ice cream craving given her 7:06 a.m. tweet
- @AgriBlogger (reporting from last week’s World Pork Expo) stated the obvious, especially to most Wisconsinites
- @aAa123456 gave us a laugh from Woody Allen
- And @MidwestDairy shared the simplest of all dairy recipes
By the way, since I’m still waiting on that rhubarb pie recipe I blogged about last week, I can only assume it’s top-secret. So here’s a recipe I found in yesterday’s Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that’s fully loaded with dairy goodness. Scroll down to “Rhubarb Cupcakes with Whipped Cream“—no calorie count provided.
No comments:
Post a Comment